Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 2015, Everyone


This is our 4,646th post at The Mighty Quinn Media Machine, and the 179th and final one for 2014.

It's been an interesting one, and more of a difficult one than anything else. The Red Sox wound up in last place, the Vikings improved slightly over 2013, Notre Dame got off to flying start before slumping badly at the end.

We saw our latest Trivia Night come to an end just earlier this week, and I worked very little in my background acting career. I'm going to try to revive that in 2015. And hopefully have a new Trivia Night up and running soon in the new year.

We saw the opening of the 9/11 Memorial and Museum last May, and I was totally moved to tears by it. I am proud to have made a contribution to it, and it is one of the proudest things I have ever done in my life. If you ever find yourself in Lower Manhattan, make a point of going to see it.

I put up the fewest posts in any year on this blog in 2014. I wrote mostly about just Trivia and the Red Sox, and little less frequently. I've noticed that I have been trending downwards as the years progress on this site. Not sure if that will continue in 2015.

Thanks to all of you for your support and good wishes throughout the year. I want to wish all of you a very happy and blessed 2015. Hopefully good things lie ahead for all of us!

No comments: