Friday, March 13, 2015

The Machine Turns Nine


It hardly seems possible, but it was nine years ago today that Yours Truly founded The Mighty Quinn Media Machine.

I started it almost on a lark, but I am certainly glad I did. It has brought many wonderful people into my life, and I can't thank them (and all of you) enough.

These days, I'm not writing as much as I once did. I still write about the Red Sox, but not on an everyday basis anymore. And of course, I use the blog extensively to promote my Trivia Night.

The post about good ol' Doug Mirabelli in 2006 is still be far the most popular thing I have ever put up here. Doug has long since left the Red Sox and MLB, but fans are still looking to find out about his "epic" day, and usually wind up on my blog!

Anyway, thanks to all of you for the support you have given me and my little writing thingy here.

2 comments:

Section 36 said...

Congrats on nine years!

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks so much Section 36. So very much appreciated!